IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

The Road Ahead.., page-8

1. 2,145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    Some great points. Always appreciated.

Home automation concepts through smart devices (especially long distance instead of current infared etc) is another massive market high growth market atm forecasted to grow from $5billion to $13-$21billion in 2020 according to some sources :
    Source here

However.. I strongly disagree re your comments on Smart Watches.

Despite being around for some time, the market hasn't been ready for smart watches in the past few years. However, since Apple made an entry, we are starting to see some high growth in the market atm. (Abit like what we initially saw previously with smartphones) . Big brands like Apple and Samsung will play a major role in facilitating high growth in this market, so I see this more as an advantage atm.

Apple casually scoops up more than half the smart watch market share within a year (Samsung was the leading market share holder previously) but keep in mind, a larger number of their sales are for first time smartwatch users which is very significant in terms of opening up the market.

With Apple's explosive entry into the market.. I am confident that we have initiated a new trend, but obviously still requires alot more tweaking.

Imo as long as our OK Watch division positions themselves differently to compete at a different level, we won't have to compete directly with brands like Apple , Samsung and our fellow Swiss legends when the hop on board. From our pricing stategy, it does appear we are offering a cheaper value alternative which is my preferred strategy currently imo.

With Apple watches starting from $420aud for the basic sports model then jumping towards that $1000 mark very quickly, our IOT group can offer some great value from $99-379 (with many priced at $179 & $229).

Our prices: OK watches pricing here
    Apple pricing: Apple watches pricing here

Hope to see yourself and many others onboard soon

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.