SYA 3.57% 2.7¢ sayona mining limited

' The Road to 20 ', page-263

1. 15,427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1414
    Firstly great stock picking in two superbly run companies where management is first rate. More on that later. 25 by 25 hey. Who remembers that call at AUZ? Everybody who was there when they were at 15.5c anticipated this sort of figure and until sanity prevailed, it looked like it was going to go. But what is another 7 months wait to achieve that figure anyway? You talk about gains that vanished because you didn't sell at a particular time and possibly could have bought back in. Maybe you are in essence a long term holder and not a trader otherwise both of us would have run and rebought. Who is to know ? I can talk over two magnums that disappeared because I am a true believer in a stock . And that is precisely what the AUZ rebound is all about. But enough of that beauty. Let's concentrate on another ripper SYA. Just a beautiful story evolving and we all know about western Australia and Canada, fortune 500 and the big BFS. That's the boating fishing and spa expo that comes up in may where a lot of you will be going to spend your gains earned from the improvement in SYA's price.

Back to management. These guys play it close to their chest which is admirable. I don't know if I mentioned it here a while back but a lithium brine crowd called pepinnini was going berserk, albeit with a small market cap. Today management let out a stinker and have a look what happened. Now for those who hold AUZ they had a delay of about 4 weeks also but they have rebounded nicely. I think the pepi sell off is a bit harsh but who is to know. This is the importance of management keeping the market up to date. Nothing to fear with SYA. I think today was a great example of resilience.

So I will make a bold assumption that AUZ and SYA will somehow cross paths on the same price. I will set 25th may as that time. What price? I think you know by now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $277.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.9¢ 2.7¢ $356.1K 12.73M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 9454443 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 364285 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.