SYA 0.00% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

' The Road to 20 ', page-6

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    So to summarize table..... item 1 in Category #1 highlights current infill drilling and core sample tonnage sent to lab. Both I suspect will reveal increase to % Li as well as significant increase in defined resource for DFS, but will be reported before finalising DFS. Category #2 highlights the impact that AJM's aggressive drilling program and doubling of plant capacity which reflects the massive Li resource quality in the Pilbara. This will have an enormous impact for SYA as we will also be undertaking more drilling. Kalamazoo will also be adding to the SP appreciation with their work on Pilbara tenements in regards gold. The fact we cemented our option and intentions to 6 additional Pilbara tenements and increased our Li holdings in the area by some 80 odd % and which was not valued in the independent valuation report speaks volumes for the immediate SP appreciation....which should see us test or smash 10 cent as mentioned by end of next week.

Then there is also the completion of various permitting on Authier which is IMO is imminent. Then official off-takes which I would also expect soon on account of both from a funding perspective as well as upon completion and release to market of the sample tonnages. They do mention that next funding was forecast to be around the 6 cent mark.....so I would think a strategic placement has to be soon ....or this will get run away to quick.....and will be more likely around the 10 cent mark ( great for us ) . There is also talk about a strategic tie-up with someone in regards the DFS and plant aspect ....so I would think this has to happen very soon as well.....most likely February but could be sooner if associated with net stage of funding. Anywhoo.....looking very very nice folks. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $360.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $1.607M 46.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 4668541 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 2167024 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.