FBR 4.00% 2.6¢ fbr ltd

This seems to be the hot topic on here for most people and as...

1. 1,183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 240
    This seems to be the hot topic on here for most people and as far as FBR/FBA are concerned mum's the word.
    Personally I can't picture them not having a very clear vision to get the job done but I can understand why other posters would have grave concerns about it. If you read Mike pivac's bio on the website it mentions he has a background in flight course strategy. This helps me sleep knowing they're not just ad hock-ing it day to day and they are constantly think 5 days, weeks, months and years ahead of what is now.

Still, that doesn't answer any questions for us lowly shareholders. It would be good to actually see the tragectory we are now on. Some numbers and graphs. Too much to ask?

This got me thinking that perhaps there is another project underway. Could the company be making a one off robot for DST to be sold off to a private buyer which could help fund the leap from where we are now to where we want to be in 15 years? With some 50 odd engineers hanging around it would be shocking to believe they're all still working on HX01 & 02. There are also a lot of government officials hanging around, while it feels like a pipe dream perhaps something is happening in the background. The arms length contract for a 10 house build almost feels a bit outdated for where FBR is now. How about a major 1000 or 10000 house build contract with a gov. Could fbr sell them a wall building service? I know there are several areas in our back yard suffering from a housing crisis which fbr could help with. Or how about a disaster recovery unit? Thinking more broadly, Could the military use the tech to lease out to other countries with disaster zones? Or could the government use the tech to lease to other governments for their housing projects. Mexico, UAE, EU... We know FBR have the capability to work with these country's government officials with out interference of our own government but do they have the funding to get the job done? No.... Who does?

Speaking of arms length contracts that 10 house build is getting ever closer with no word, could a down-payment from a bigger contract win those bonus shares set side for the management staff?

Our entrepreneur of the year finalists really have no limits on what to use the tech for. As long as it works there should be no stopping it once the money is there.

Personally I just can't see a CR happening, there is simply too much dilution to consider and if it was coming we all know the company would be pumping the Facebook posts and blogs to inflate the SP at least a little bit. That's how they normally behave. So, surely they have already got the answer up their sleeve to this conundrum which will see them to where we want to be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $115.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $11.45K 440.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 2537469 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 618709 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.14pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.6¢
  Change
0.001 ( 1.96 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ 56174
Last updated 13.12pm 26/04/2024 ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.