FBR 6.67% 3.2¢ fbr ltd

The road to commercialization, page-243

1. 1,459 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 741
    IMO it's just comes with the territory and not their fault. When all you see are the numbers then all you see are the numbers. I make a point of getting Head Office personnel, BOD's even the finance department out to site as often as possible to get them on the ground and see exactly what it is they are asking workers to do. Especially when summer hits and it's 45°C and 90% humidity for 4 months of the year and they want a continuous stream of projects delivered on time. Manual labour is just not practical in these environments. It's physically impossible to work 10hrs straight in these conditions. At best it's 45min work then 15min break inside. Include smoko and lunch and in a 10hr day I would be luck to get 6hrs work done. If they are pushedd harder then heat stress and fatigue risk skyrocket and all sorts of implications flow on from this. If a serious incident occurs then it's atuomatically down tools and productivity and project timings are out the window which causes costs to blow out.

It's why in harsh envronments I see the Hadrian having a significant advantage. All only potential though of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.002(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $142.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.4¢ 3.0¢ $443.3K 13.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1719806 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 1013372 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.