FBR 6.67% 3.2¢ fbr ltd

The road to commercialization, page-244

1. 1,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    Yea , same my workplace , govt regs being enforced , workcover on site , unions and oh&s committes , mgt and directors accountable especially ensuring controls are in place and tested with documented evidence for major accident events identified through hazard review.
    I have been in court a couple of times and the question raised , would this incident have occured if you had done a hazard and risk assessment and controls in place.Was this a foreseeable event.
    Working conditions heat and noise , manual handling ( many refractory workers have chronic back problems ) , working at heights , harness and 2 metre rule.
    Elimination followed by substitution are the drive in business safety with unintended consequences of improved quality and efficiency.
    Always a risk verses cost decision if there is an alternative llike hadrianx.
    If this WaaS gets off the ground , it will be interesting to see what other solutions FBR has for industry .
    The most interesting thing I have found in the safety drive is it makes people take more time to think about and plan jobs leading to improved quality and believe it or not the job gets done in a shorter duration (balance between time to do job and time allowed to prepare)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.002(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $142.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.4¢ 3.0¢ $443.3K 13.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1719806 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 1013372 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.