AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

The Road to Manono, page-1406

1. 4,961 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3081
    Woody bro, I haven’t been over to the MLL threads for a while now, so I’m not sure whose tossing the salad at the moment.

You seem like a reasonable guy extracting 90% of your posts on AVZ.

This chest beating exercise will never change the dynamics or the SP of either company.

I respect your defence of your investment in MLL, but please also respect our investments in AVZ. This argumentative conversation we have been pulled into has as much weight strength on our investments as a thread of cotton.

Clearly there are many investors well in the red over here, why would any investor wish the worst on another?

We are all here to make a return and it has been a hard road for many.

We all should be collectively promoting investment in lithium as we all benefit eventually, despite which ever stocks you hold. If the demand forecast even reach half their predicted demand we should all do well. More likely they will continue to be upped as they have been for the last two years.

Many fail to to understand the enormous and continuous investments car makers are making into R&D and the expense in converting ICE factories into EV factories. Don’t forget for many of them emission mandates begin to kick in 2021 in the EU with harsh penalties that could cost many 100’s of millions a year.

From memory didnt Tesla get around 400 million last year in emission credits from ICE producers?

Regardless of the above the sector has been turned on its head in less than three years and these subdued and obviously manipulated prices for lithium are a farce that simply can not continue for much longer.

I hear where you are coming from Scarpa but IMO we may we see spod prices above US$650 in the not to distant future purely based on the fact there has been an extreme distancing between lack up stream investment, opposed the extremely aggressive downstream investments we are especially seeing with the uptake in gigafactorys. I do realise many are only in the planning stage but they need to start some, many others are planned to open in the next few years, have they secured supply?

Car makers need to ramp up EV sales to balance their emissions, battery makers are going nuts on expanding, lithium up stream investment is still weak.

Looks like one big equation for a lithium short squeeze within two years, the markets being forward thinking when it comes to transitional shifts will pick this up next year and ride it. AIMO

Bit of a rant but that’s how I read it, happy to debate.

Best Wishes to all, and you Woody.

And yes I was out to lunch today!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.