AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

The Road to Manono, page-294

1. 5,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1478
    Yeah you've said that.

Alternatives off site for hydroxide have been put to you. Perhaps the costs may be shared between other miners in the region with passing of time....perhaps hydroxide becomes a goal as we reach that level beyond carbonate....I mean how far do you want to project this thing forward with our crystal balls?

Frankly I simply can't accept your arguements on board in face of the research presented...which if I'm reading corrctly says that ongoing solar/wind is cheaper than hydro which is pretty damn cheap....you're unqualified to give it other than mere opinion much as you may claim otherwise. Unless of course you're an expert...which I specifically asked. Notice you're silent on point...and little smilies aren't cutting it for me at least not in this instance. nd challenging me to come up with something better...said to you I was a layperson...prove to me you aren't and then we can at least agree that anything I do come up with (which I won't cos' CBB) will be any better or worse than what your asseting.

Repetition doesn't change the facts. I mean you havn't even mentioned wind. You havn't mentioned industrial container sized power storage alternatives that exist and are being considered using the cheapest of materials...it doesn't all have to be flash Tesla Powerwalls and Vanadium Redox you know? Wind is night day and Solar is...whatever it is...I don't design power grids so I prefer not to proffer opinion...

And see....not even one smiley face for attenuation...hard as it is!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.