DCC 1.85% 5.3¢ digitalx limited

The Road to Recovery, page-2

1. 5,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2286
    I agree with you regarding the over all view of the business structure, it needs more exposure to shareholders showing progress... this will encourage the business model also, as those considering using their services would see strong growth in there business revenue, which would support ongoing strength.. your statement regarding announcements being held back may have some credit, however that is literally illegal to hold back from the market if there is something sensitive to announce...just saying

I for one am intrigued by the easy trading here of the back of bitcoin... as you know I day trade, mid or long term trade... the swing trades here at times seem predictable, and hence if you know the triggers there is easy short term profits here... however for the long term, one has to make sure this business/company continue to grow in there business model forever creating revenue to self support themselves, therefore never needing to sell any of their bitcoin holdings and never needing to raise money again creating dilution to which shareholders will suffer...

however the red flag for me was the $8million revenue they claimed in the first 2 qtrs of the financial year of 2017-18, if the revenue was so strong in that short period of time why hasn't it continued?, why was there a need for the recent CR if revenue was so strong then, whats happened to the revenue... in the mean time I will be playing along with the day traders here, If dcc starts to show strong revenue again however via their business model, I would definitely be a mid to long term holder, still using BTC as a guide of the over all market sentiment...
    Last edited by Mr.Gold: 26/06/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $45.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.2¢ $20.99K 388.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 160377 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 158398 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.3¢ 301990
Last updated 15.47pm 06/06/2024 ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.