FBR 8.70% 2.5¢ fbr ltd

I think the brickies major concern is that they think people...

1. 4,282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 451
    I think the brickies major concern is that they think people underestimate their skill and that their job stretches far beyond what the average person sees.

But technology will eventually evolve in all industries and we will all be learning new ways of doing things that were once done manually.

It's just the way it is. Times change and you can either get with the program or you can be bitter and twisted eventually leading to you getting with the program.

How great is it that this technology is being developed by an Aussie company in Australia. I'm all for robots doing work. If it means a robot does the job and more jobs are created on our shores rather than jobs going to be done cheaper outside Australia then I know what i'd prefer.

Also think of all the slave labour robots could prevent.

I think technology will eventually free up our time so that we can spend more time doing want we love rather than working jobs we hate. I love my job but i know my industry is evolving and technology will eventually take the some of skill out of what I do. It's inevitable.

I guess thats why I learnt to invest. So eventually when my job does become obsolete it won't matter because my money would have been invested in things that will hopefully mean that having a regular job won't matter and I'll have that financial freedom.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.002(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $111.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $81.92K 3.316M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 41666 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 597015 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
0.002 ( 4.35 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ 2162230
Last updated 15.59pm 17/05/2024 ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.