ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

the roche deal???, page-4

1. 1,149 Posts.
    Well put JHird- my suggestion was a ST Target will be over 100mil once another Big boy in the pathology industry is signed up. Which is a couple of days... I do think this is a very modest target for 2011 however...

I understand your reasoning for the LT. I will definately be sticking with this investment. If Roche or another big boy signed up, on top of Bangs. I believe they do have a biotech market changing technology and they are proving us LT holders correct- we can give ourselves a pat on the back... Lol.

My area of concern is the integrity of the company if I am going to pick on anything in relation to the company. As the weeks leading up to this ANN and Trading Halt WAS released to mates- IMO. As accumulation and volume increased all the way up until the HALT. From approx 1 month ago... insiders on either side of the deal were buying up IMO.

Glad I loaded up on this biotech over another couple of cancer research play I am invested in. When I saw the loading up from I presumed insiders, after no ANNs for a LT. Yet it was only a matter of time in my mind.

Biotechs are VERY hit and miss but when you get a HIT like I propose ADO is then it can make up for all your other dozen misses. The beauty of trying to pick small cap biotechs is you can miss 12 and have 1 winner that will make you outperform the market greatly.

Yet this is not purely for the multi year holders. It is for the ST holders also.

Surely we will far more than 10 mil pa in royalties from the Bangs and XYZ???? Not 'over time' but in the immediate further being 2010 and 2011. Giving a modest ST target of 19c or 100 mil MC.

Well done to all holders- I propose an open later this week towards a MC of 100mil. This will still be a good entry point with the potential of 100s of mils in the future.

Skies the limit- as you suggest. I agree that many did not like my simple ST target of 19c, as most holders are rightfully hoping to this trading over $1 one day. This is possible for later in 2011 I suggest. When we get accurate sales forcasts and the signing up of most of the market. Will be a 500 mil MC play by then... Not yet. IMO.

I suggest ST investor try buy in below 100 mil if the Contract is with another Big Boy in the industry whom has a good market share like ROCHE. ROCHE is only a matter of time IMO, if not now...

Look back at presentations and having the big boys promoting ADO will ensure the upper end of the royalty projections. IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $3.321K 160.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2812313 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 134516 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.