ADO 8.70% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Excited to find out if correct about a ROCHE deal tomorrow. Some...

1. 1,149 Posts.
    Excited to find out if correct about a ROCHE deal tomorrow. Some seem to think it does not matter which supplier\developer signs up to sell Mix N Go products from ADO. Yet I think the larger the company the better...the higher the SP will fly in the ST.

BANGs have a good market share in their segment of the market. I would prefer a HUGE pathology supplier to really get the Mix N Go products taking over the market in the ST.

Sooner or later IMO these products were to take over in all sorts of biotech markets. As the tech is just so sellable. Now I am hoping the real value of this company will be seen sooner rather than later.

Although I think many will not be able to place a value on the company, no matter how big the company is whom they sign a contract with. I am very interested in Geoff negoitating the largest possible royalaties he can. It is great that he has some great sales and marketing experience. He was the highly successful MD for Roche for being a fool. He exited a HUGE salary Roche position as the opportunity with ADO was simply too good. His gamble will pay of 100 fold IMO.

Now the BIG question for me now is 'Can ADO potentially be a Billion dollar company'? Now lets face it- they will get takover offers long before achieving a MC of over 1 billion IMO.

In the briefs and communication I have received the Management feel they have market opportunities far exceeding 100 mil in income pa. Thus a Billion dollar company.

If Roche or another large firm has signed up and Geoff negoitated good royalities I will love to dollar average this play UP. Not many companies I can feel this confidence with...

Naturally the ADO guys would not comment to me in regards to whom the signing is with... A release has been reported to be coming out tomorrow morning and trading to begin again.

I would hope that the company can begin to give some guidence on the potential royalities from this segment. As past presentations simply present the worth of industry segments at a guess.

Just imagine if every single pathology firm in the world used the Mix N Go biotech for speedier service of results and better value. It is definately closer to a reality for ADO now. If a major leader sign up tomorrow in the release the rest must follow.

If one of the big boys wish to buy out the tech, then they will pay a HUGE premium. The premium will be worth it, if the market is worth 100s of millions pa as has been communicated as the potential.

Getting closer now- good luck to all holders.

I will be reading the communications from the company alongside the contract arrangement in hope to work out the potential revenue from their primary Mix N Go products. It is difficult to approximate the potential income pa.

Has anyone else tried to guess at the potential revenue income they could derive? Would be interesting to see how you worked this income out...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.