the rogues of the a.s.x. have smashed me

1. 7,295 Posts.

Yes that's Right, and I have plenty of mates from what I hear and See. Lower priced Shares on the on the A.S.X.have been absoutely smashed down over approx. the last Year or so and now it is the turn of the so called Blue Chips.
    The question is, was I and many other people set up with Stock Market Talk here and in the Media ?
    I feel really depressed and the only reason I keep going is my Family because I will soon be of the Pension Age. To me this is a disgrace, because if I had not been ripped of by dirty tactics on the A.S.X. I could have ben self supporting.
    With a Recession possible because of High Petrol Prices and High Interest Rates, the A.S.X. should suspend their Short Selling List for perhaps the next Two Years in an effort to steady the Markets to some degree.
    Thanks for reading,I have been having 'crying breakdowns' because of the A.S.X. and what it has done to my Investments and it is high Time that the Brokers got to know how many people are feeling, who have been affected by the dirty tactics on the A.S.X..

Now I might try and get some sleep,

Good Night,

moly

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.