Those willing to use a nuke pose the greatest threat.Make no...

1. 2,154 Posts.
    Those willing to use a nuke pose the greatest threat.
    Make no mistake, there is absolutely no reason why a nuke should e detonated under any circumstamce.
    In my view, weapons can also be classified in different forms away from mechanical and chemical means, the mind (written literature) is a weapon , so is the body (martial arts or similar), both is also a form of excercise.
    Anyone willing to destruct a civilization without settling disputes diplomaticaly, is a sign of the pathetically weak.
    Factions that resort to show a high sense of power like that w@nk bill o'reilly from Fox TV without using intelligence first to settle a dispute is a sign of the frightened and scared.
    With the mentioned emotions that today's Yanks hold, I say, look out world!
    As flexing muscle and power is more relevant than flexing diplomatic wisdom and nouse, which the yanks have shown repeatedly have none of.
    So what are the Yanks going to do if the Arabs all of a sudden uprise in unison after the Iraq war ? Nuke the cr@ap out of the middle east collecrively ?
    That will be the only means for their self imposed fear will cease to exist.
    The silly buggers have oppressed in order to ease their nightmare via extreme right wing militia and in return have given diplomacy the perverbial flick. I love their tough talk, 'we will clean out Iraq in three days', and they will, provising no nasty surprises spring out of no where, like sudden brotherly reconciliations with angry blood shot eyes.
    If the Yanks detonate a nuke, all f@kin hell will break loose, in particular if Pakistan retaliates. The US are playing with fire, as they will undoubtedly target Iran next. Silly unwise power hungry fools. If Australia gets targeted, blame our government first, then the Yanks.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.