PRX 50.0% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

The royal "all" shareholders

1. 672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi all,

Had some feedback from the meeting - Supposedly Brett controlled the flow of questions very nicely (sound familiar "rights issue" process) and there were the typical ally hoop questions to make it nice and comfortable outside of a couple from pro APAC groups..

Supposedly the act sounded so convincing that ABM probably could have even charged for it.. Bravo.

BL answering questions on cost of the panel - $100k - $200k - Hahaha, man this guy is something.. That figure is just so wrong and worse, he actually knows He knows its wrong......... Some of you here speak with him regularly....................Why don't you ask him what the real number is?.... He is playing us all for fools..

Anybody who is in the privileged position that BL is has a duty to ensure they are running the company in the best interests of its shareholders..

Though I would also go a step further - I would expect our leader at ABM to be able to bring any feuding parties together, to be able to UNITE rather than PICK SIDES..

LET ME BE CLEAR ......thats what our leader did here. He picked a side and so it seems many people within our Company have.

The question is not "why did they choose that side"? The question should be "Why did they even choose a side"?

And thats whats at stake here Ladies and Gentlemen. Your Company picked a side (when it should have let its shareholders sort it out between themselves)

Sold to their masters from PRC...

oh but the dilution (I can hear some of you shouting)..... 4cps v's 2.25cps. Let me tell you, I ain't ever seen a Patersons rights issue deal at or close to market (not saying it cannot happen) its just unlikely..

Expect some more from me on this matter... Leaders unite their constituents

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $242 100.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 40483127 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16013694 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.