The Royal commision, page-5

1. 375 Posts.
    We all know labour is rotten to core and it lies in their DNA, I see it in my work place and it is really interesting to watch, the younger generation (20 to 25) that work for me try and pull away, but their parents seem so rusted on to labour the kids are to scared to have an opinion and or step away from the plate. So it will be tough to break the cycle and there will be many years of mini Bill Shortens, but not impossible.

They also tell me we all need to be equal and if you try and get ahead, you either a "smart ass" or you get left out, so lets just go with the flow and say nothing or even attempt to get ahead. I even had one of the parents call me and tell me I'm working their son to hard........give me a break the kid was trying to get ahead. Guess what he left and now he fills vending machines, but his old-man was a real union hack and the pressure got to the kid (22 years old).

Never forget at the Xmas party he emptied out all the prawns at the seafood buffet, I told him they will replenish the prawns so no need to pile the plate mate, he told me its free and the boss (me) is paying so he doesn't give a shit..........I still feel for his son who had a huge opportunity to this day.

But I got a young lady working for me now (3rd year and 21years old) and she has seen the light, her mother tried the same move but she side stepped her mother (labour lite and the boss is screwing you mentality)...........I will keep you posted as she develops into a productive, dynamic young lady, not a welfare taker / leaner. I hope to rescue one in my life time.

This is real stuff and Bill is helping many youngster turn off labour and they never want to join a union, I talk to them and they tell me day in and day out, so the union / labour model is screwed.

Happy days ( I got to write a book)!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.