DCC 2.38% 4.1¢ digitalx limited

The Rumors of DigitalX's Death Have Been Greatly Exagerated!

1. 17 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Friends we are not even out of the first inning in this ball game!

Bitcoin and the Crypto sphere smashed a huge home run recently. Naturally, the market has cooled and a breather is required before the next move. Will it be four months in duration? Will it be six months in duration? Will it be the rest of this year? Bitcoin don't care and DigitalX has positioned itself to play it out.

I have posted analysis based on publically reported coin positions over the last few months, and possible liquidation values, that point to the fact that in all likelihood DigitalX's, already good, cash position has dramatically improved even more in the first quarter. Will the recent cooling cause a corresponding dip in the DigitalX coin portfolio? Yes, it will. But, that does not negate the cash likely generated earlier in the first quarter. In fact, cash is king! The portfolio value of coin will rise and fall with the tide. It is the operating cash position that will dictate how Digital X rolls in the coming year. My analysis points to them having plenty of cash to work with.

We won't know for another month how the management team has played this consolidation period we are passing through. But I can think of no management team better equipped to play this to an advantage for DigitalX. Lets just wait and see.

Please read the Due Diligence of Jandy, Fit50 and others who have given this some real objective consideration
    . They make very reasoned and well thought out arguments.

I know of no public company in the blockchain world delivering these kind of results. If you know of any in the public space doing better please let me know so I can get on board!

Bitcoin don't care and DigitalX is in the game to stay IMHO!

It is more than a little premature to declare DigitalX dead!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.5¢ 4.1¢ $76.57K 1.787M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 230525 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 238000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.