CSL 1.56% $305.54 csl limited

re: re:are there csl warrants thanks Mr GoblinIf you see a post...

1. 527 Posts.
    re: re:are there csl warrants thanks Mr Goblin

If you see a post a from me that says buy - best to do so. I am pretty close to this avian business and by Friday we will know if significant mutation of the virus has occured.

It is strongly suspected that it has mutated to new form that is inefficient in human-human transmission. Only pcl tests will show so everything else is speculation. It does not mean pandemic - just teetering on the edge, but the media beat up is sure to be great.

The alternative to human-human mutation is the the family got it from chicken manure fertiliser. In months lately the price of LNG has risen to the point that the state subsidised fertiliser firms cannot sell at the fixed market rate. Large agro business pay off distributers and corner whatever subsidised fertiliser there is. Small farmers have to resort to traditional dung method.

If it is the case - expect a sharp increase in the types of clusters reported lately. In short there is no good news in this latest cluster, except of course if you hold CSL.

good luck to holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$305.54
Change
-4.850(1.56%)
Mkt cap ! $147.6B
Open High Low Value Volume
$307.68 $309.50 $305.54 $259.6M 847.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 640 $305.54

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$306.30 200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.