ADO 4.35% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

The Saliva Clinical Trials, page-4

1. 3,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1554
    Hi RG,

I thought we had covered this before. All in announcements, presentations and interviews.

VTM interference - brought forward clinical trials - India selected as location. Clinical trials for the swab and for saliva. Both trials would prove up but having done trial at VIDRL, swab trial didn’t have to be completed straight away(depending on what jurisdiction as to how long approvals would be granted) Where you are looking, I believe is correct.

UK opportunity comes up to run a trial(I believe it’s like the VIDRL trial, not a clinical trial) with live virus in saliva. This trial will allow us to have an Emergency Use Authorisation(or whatever the equivalent is for Europe/UK).

The UK saliva trial is faster than the Indian clinical trials. You have to piece together announcements, interviews and presentations to understand that this trial has been put together and is running on time. I don’t believe you will find evidence of a trial because I don’t believe it’s formal clinical trial, but a trial that the UK is offering to get technology to the market.

According to the last presentation, the saliva trial will be finished by end of April, and submission will be in May. Approval by or in June.

Hope that helps and makes sense.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.