FAR 2.91% 50.0¢ far limited

The SAMO dilemma, page-2

1. 16,180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3787
    Morning Whisky.
    My take is that FAR will simply not be capable of the workload you have outlined above even if they wanted to do it all.
    I believe they will sell either SNE,,,,,I doubt it though 2.5 years away from income or sell some or all The Gambia in the event of a discovery.
    FAR needs income IMO and having 2 different fields draining the coffers to the magnitude above is IMO unrealistic for FAR.
    It appears FAR are not going to raise before Samo, at least I don't think they will, but they would be under pressure from the deep pockets to raise some before Samo-1 you would think, as they always want cheap shares and having to pay 30c instead of 12c would not be their plan.
    Good part is if Samo comes in commercial then FAR will have options and that will have a greater effect on shareholder wealth than anything else. The ability to free carry one or the other through to either first oil at SNE or to development of Samo with little to no debt and a large WI or keep parts of both with smaller WI, will see FAR's future set in stone for sure. DB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.91%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 52.5¢ 50.0¢ $45.91K 88.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5993 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 5982 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.