FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

Whisky " so I would have to consider bailing out on a spike and...

1. 824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    Whisky " so I would have to consider bailing out on a spike and returning after the dust has settled".

The timing of a bail out would have to be impeccable to achieve maximum profits, as who knows what value will be attributed to the event of success occurring over the next few months on several fronts. The ASX 200 will definitely be in our sights, and so will a lot of big funds organisations.

The market cap with 2P reserves at SNE, potential discovery at Samo, and plenty of blue sky left in Senegal, and the Gambia will also have big oil towering all around us. Very good problem to have, but very difficult to even guesstimate a market cap. One might guess 1.5 billion, another 3 billion. This is a very big gap in an achievable profit to yield.

Anyways, the event of our lifetime is rapidly approaching. Let's hope upon success the market fairly values FAR, and the chart not too volatile, so we can weigh out our options with thought and not the speed of the fingers on a split second decision. A massive spike followed by a slow upward trend would be ideal. But that's in a perfect world.

No nerves just yet. I'm sure that will all change in several weeks time. Epic occasion nearly underway. I just hope I don't have to put the champers away for another year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 53.5¢ 52.0¢ $17.03K 32.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10069 52.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 22471 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.