FAR 2.91% 50.0¢ far limited

The SAMO dilemma, page-40

1. 13,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1234
    I doubt you read my post DB.
    It seems you ignored every bit of it but the 25k away.
    No problem as its no issue for me if you ignore the main parts which in your silence obviously agree with as its is what everyone originally thought.
    Some more experienced than me also have issues with the 3D and you also seem to ignore these concerns as well.
    As I said if your happy with some of the 3D and crayon sand pics well and good as that's not my problem.
    Some are concerned about the lack of cross section where as other companies are guided by that.
    I don't blame FAR at all for the lack of quality as you rightly point out Polarcus did the job. so not sure where you dug that up from.
    FAR are the operator remember and I am sure they themselves cherry picked the drill location.
    Just like everyone says FAR picked the location in FAN and SNE or have I got that wrong also.

I understand you believe this is the El Dorado for FAR and that's fair enough but I would rather wait till the drill bit confirms the optimism.
    Meanwhile maybe you should challenge the other posters who are more qualified than me or you about their concerns regarding the 3D as it might open your eyes somewhat.
    Their thoughts have for me and they explain it far better than I.
    JIMHO.
    Last edited by cujo: 25/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.91%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 52.5¢ 50.0¢ $45.91K 88.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5993 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 5982 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.