AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

The Sandbox, page-215

1. 719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    https://playtoearn.substack.com/p/play-to-earn-1-rollercoaster-tycoon?r=3rj9m&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=email&utm_source=copy

In case you haven’t noticed this recently released news letter ”Play to Earn”, I would recommend signing up for the news letter!

I have just read through their headlines and it is full of current information about all of the blockchain Companies, including Animoca and all of their partner companies!
    *( also a little info about Square Enix expressing interest in Blockchain gaming.. my personal guess is they could be the potential investor group in The Sandbox that was disclosed a few months back in the Cleansing Prospectus that forced the Company to divulge their partnership discussions and delaying their Sandbox deals.. can’t wait to get the heck off of this exchange, very costly delay, expensive and just ridiculous)

For example there is news about Animoca delaying the 2 Atari Titles until second half 2020, ((Roller Coaster Tycoon and Goon Squad) so they can bolt on the Blockchain platform to these games and also to allow the Company to focus on the F1 release!

The Company has some really ambitious game launches planned for 2020 with The Sandbox, F1 and Stryker Fantasy Football collectible game!
    These major titles always take longer than expected to complete , no matter which company is developing them!

It also looks like The Adams Family could add favorable revenues to Q4 2019. Blockchain gaming revenue is still only contributing a very small percentage of revenue to date, but expect that to change dramatically in late 2020 if these games are successfully launched in mid to late 2020!

I am sure everyone including the Company and their partners will feel more comfortable once things are clarified one way or the other with this exchange and they can continue to focus on game development and distribution and not wasting resources and time!

all above my opinion and hopeful expectations

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.