AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

As I said, still great news, but If you think ataris cult of...

1. 117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    As I said, still great news, but If you think ataris cult of followers has any comparison to square Enix or ubisoft followers today, then we have a fundamental difference in matter of opinion. Not that there's anything wrong with that

It'll be nice to see their land, but a partnership with a major player still in the field today is what grabs people's attention and makes them think a game is worth checking out. Doing unbiased Google searches, the sandbox is still relatively hard to find, though it has been gaining more attention as of late throughout the blockchain world. A partnership with a huge brand would likely place a few articles about it on reputable gaming sites.

Animoca had already partnered previously with Atari to develop a blockchain version of roller-coaster tycoon was it? If not that, one of their games. Regardless, I found no mention of that on any popular sites when it happened. A couple apps is all they really have going for them these days. Arcade was great 30 years ago, but they never really kept up after that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.