AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

You might want to look at a Company called Tencent and see how...

1. 719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    You might want to look at a Company called Tencent and see how they grew into one of the largest tech “type” of gaming conglomerates on the planet today !

Your idea that a fragmented growth approach is really difficult to manage and extremely challenging has merit, as along the way Tencent hit hard times for a while!

I believe they received a big investment ( I think around $10 million ) from an African firm called Naspers in the early to mid 90’s which turned into about $134 Billion Dollars over maybe a 20 year period! (Just going from memory which isn’t gospel)

Look, I never ever attempt to ramp on any post I have made here or on any other platform where I have an interest because that would be unethical!

I don’t have my own set of facts, but I do have a positive opinion about Yat Siu and his management team and also do realize this is likely a long term time horizon until we see the real outcome!

The model Animoca has used is primarily one of acquisition but allows the management and more importantly the development team to stay in place with likely some minor restructuring which allows these company’s to handle day to day operations which is the most time consuming part of running a Company!

The fact that this Company survived the beating they took from the listing exchange and continues along its path is a testament to the management team and the crazy gaming growth in 2020 due to the lock down restrictions! ( I personally thought when the virus was released they were done)

So yes, I am okay with tripping out a little from time to time when I see something exciting and visionary starting to evolve especially since I bought a pile of share recently from the Primary Markets at what I believe was a huge discount to current valuation!

There is risk every where in life and investing, and as I have stated many times here that this Company still carry’s a lot of volatility just for the fact alone they are associated to a degree with a developing Crypto Currency segment.

I have no problem with picking apart anything I express here, just keep the insults out of it as I have nothing to gain from posting here and you stated “you read this board so you don’t have to take the time to do your own research”

You should thank Pangu for his tireless posting of information for all of us to utilize!

all of the above is just my personal rubbish, if you have the time I would recommend doing you own due diligence

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.