SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Hi Everyone, I was the sole attendee at the Sydney leg (arrived...

1. 1,436 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 859
    Hi Everyone, I was the sole attendee at the Sydney leg (arrived at around 7pm) which was held at the Sofitel in Sydney.

I had a good 1.5hrs two on one with both Meir Moelem and Meidad Periente the CEO and CTO of Sky and Space. A lot of topics were discussed in depth, some information I will to keep to myself but I came away extremely confident in their technology and vision.

Key highlights:
    - Africa Telecom agreement is not limited to the initial 3 Satellites, they may well require more bandwidth. A number of satellites wasn't stated but a lot of investors including myself had the impression that it was limited to the three diamonds. This is not the case.
    - Ofcom have gone through the technology with a fine tooth comb and validated both the technical and commercial side. They have started frequency registration which is on target, but the launch can still happen if in the rare scenario approval hasn’t been granted. Satellites can be placed in orbit until they get entire approval (Management told me they expect frequency to be done beforehand so no issues there). They said frequency registration is a major hurdle to overcome (Other 'Wifi anywhere' type products will have an enormous task registering frequency as it will require a lot of bandwidth, they are years away from that stage, Google projects have failed due to this).
    - End users will not, I repeat will not be having to invest hundreds of dollars into a Sat Phone. Meir told me their business model is substantially reduced. Management spent 2.5 years refining their strategy and go to market plan. They have a solution and they will tell us in due course
    - Fully insured including any operational/delivery malfunctions.
    - No Capital Raising as some have suggested.
    - This is their baby to them, Meidad has worked on $100M+ global projects in the past and told me this is his lifeblood, they will move heaven and earth to make this a success. Reputations are on the line, they want to be known as the team with the 2020 vision.

I also had the pleasure of meeting Brett Mitchell (executive director), and a few of managements Isreali friends living in Sydney made an appearance. All in all it was fantastic. Many other things were discussed which I may share later but I had to write something before someone thinks this was a phantom trip with no retail investors in attendance!

Very limited downside imo, the team have nothing to hide. They are well aware of ResApps performance in the past and said they couldn't care less about the current price. Once their tech is proven this will fly to the moon and gain huge support. Dont sell yourself short on this one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.