A2M 1.96% $6.77 the a2 milk company limited

The savour of Australia's crippled dairy industry

1. 2,488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 434
    With all that has been published over the past 1 to 2 years, is a2m the savour of Australia's crippled dairy industry?

With local dairy farmers struggling to keep the dairy farm gates open and pay the bills due to the minimal and low prices paid, will our dairy farmers bite the bullet just like our kiwi friends have and convert herds from traditional mixture of A1/A2 herds to A2/A2 only.

This will be an interesting space to watch over the coming years, especially with Fonterra on board and that they collect 20% of Australia's milk pool.

With now 10.8% of Australia's liquid dairy consumption market share, consider what the supply would need to be if the company had 50% market share.

I have watched interviews again and again of our new CEO JH and the one thing that comes to mind is not only does she have great business skills and acumen but JH cares for the little people, the ones who enable her to run such an amazing company. By this I'm talking about those dairy farmers who support the industry.

Watch the interview where JH is asked about Australian dairy farmers and how Woolworths have increased the price of homebrand milk and listen to JH response, imho it was so impressive!

If the company moving forward can find the happy equilibrium to not only make increased profits and increased market share but also to support Australian and NZ dairy farmers then imho all investors and people with a vested interest should be proud of this great company!

Watch this space imho.

On a side note, it is interesting that the recently announced investor presentation on 6 March was presented in the USA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.77
Change
0.130(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $4.894B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.63 $6.77 $6.63 $10.00M 1.485M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2420 $6.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.77 37726 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.