I'll open with declaring my utter disdain for Andrews & his...

1. 606 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    I'll open with declaring my utter disdain for Andrews & his Government -- he should have been long gone as a result of the appalling incompetence displayed in relation to the hotel quarantine fiasco, which destroyed & damaged so many people, of which I was one. 'I don't know, I can't remember, It wasn't me'; give me a break.

Moving onto your post, you are entitled to your opinion as is everyone, but it isn't a Scamdemic - that I can assure you. I was 54 when I contracted Covid, with no underlying health conditions whatsoever. On top of that I'm active, really active - don't smoke & a social drinker only etc etc.

I was lucky to survive. Two weeks in hospital horrifically ill and was on my way to being intubated when a shot of Remdisivir allowed my to breath just enough again for doctors to reverse their decision to comatose & ventilate me. Now I am fully aware very few people who become infected will end up like me, but some will. I understand it's often about the viral load one receives and I received a massive load as my young child was contagious & asymptomatic. It aint a cold, it aint a flu, it's horrific beyond belief if it gets a hold of you.

Please understand I'm not debating whether it is worth locking down millions of people & destroying livelihoods, which is what has happened. That's another debate & despite what I suffered, I have been against the endless shutdown Andrews has imposed.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.