the SCAMDEMIC is faltering, page-94

1. 44,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2012
    DONALD TRUMP: Well, I got the Pfizer, and I would have been very happy with any of them. I thought a very bad statement was when they did a pause on Johnson & Johnson. I think that frightened people. That was a bad thing to do. At that time when they did the pause, they had six people that may have had some difficulty out of millions that received it, but I think the pause was a very bad thing to do.

ADAM SHAPIRO: Mr. President, you've talked a lot about the good state of your health, and I'm curious, would you get the booster shot?

DONALD TRUMP: Well, if I felt it was necessary. I guess I have sort of a double vaccine because, as you know, I had it, recovered from it pretty well. I don't think I had it like the press-- like the media said. You know, they were making it difficult. Not pleasant, but I had it. I recovered.
    I, in addition to that, got the shot. I mean, I'm somebody that tells people I'd like to see them get it. I also want them to have their freedoms, et cetera. But I got the double shot.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.