ACW 3.85% 2.7¢ actinogen medical limited

I have a hopeful theory without ANY firm evidence. At least 1...

1. 62 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 210
    I have a hopeful theory without ANY firm evidence. At least 1 and now probably 2 organizations have each accumulated almost 20% of the stock. They have to report and follow formal procedures if their holdings exceed 20%. My hypothesis is that a big US pharma has been covertly accumulating cheap ACW stock earlier and since mid-October (about 300 million shares have changed hands since Oct 23) and may have an arrangement with other large holders. The logic, with no evidence, is that a US company would right off the bat pay a currency discount of 68c USD on the Australian dollar. If the US company were to make a bid to purchase or partner with ACW, they would have the massive benefit of currently cheap stock and a very beneficial exchange rate. Then, by already owning 20-40% of all the stock at or below .05 AUD, their much higher bid price for the purchase of all remaining stock, now maybe 60% or so outstanding, would save them a lot of money even if they looked at an offer of cash and maybe stock of $1-2.5 AUD for all outstanding shares. A big US pharma should jump at the chance to run a wide and deep range of studies to definitively prove how many diseases, conditions and markets Xanamem (safe, patented, unique and biologically functional) can benefit and presumably make the cortisol hypothesis a central plank for prevention and treatment worldwide (like cholesterol) - with a market of a Trillion dollars during its patent lifetime and millions of lives improved. Foreign acquisitions require disclosure and specific regulatory processes. I am going to sleep tonight with this dream as my comfort. We'll see what unfolds Monday and beyond. Sweet Dreams.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.