CYP 17.3% 30.5¢ cynata therapeutics limited

The Science Will Do The Talking, page-4

1. 3,998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 315
    Great post! Without you, these guys are lost. So please don't be sulky. I've never attacked you. Your mate frequently attacks any and all on both boards, every single day.

So, getting to the original discussion, CYP is 2D with hopes of 3D. Its been a long journey to get a simple answer, an answer that all shareholders should know. Can we get the company to confirm? Ross, apparently you read HC, I look forward to your clarification.

Does it need to re-do all trials to move to 3D? it was claimed that MSB needs to, does this not apply to CYP? Can we get the company to confirm?

God knows why you want to steer the conversation to the starting material. To manufacture cells, whatever the form, you need to establish how that will happen, to manufacture at scale.

Why are you not referencing CYP as your sources? Has the company provided the same information in writing? I'm sure some will say "call the company", i would say, its clear you don't know and its not provided by the company in writing.

It seems you have corrected many of your fellow shareholders. keep posting, these guys need you.

Thanks for the post.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.5¢
Change
0.045(17.3%)
Mkt cap ! $54.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.5¢ 31.5¢ 26.5¢ $35.96K 122.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12995 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 10185 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.