CTP 7.55% 4.9¢ central petroleum limited

While I don’t doubt this will be a rallying cry for the...

1. 725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 233
    While I don’t doubt this will be a rallying cry for the greenies, let’s not jump to conclusion on the final findings. The document reads quite well and the panel put together appears very science-based, which RC has argued all along will generally go in the company’s favour. To see who is involved check the following link;

https://frackinginquiry.nt.gov.au/meet-the-panel/panel-members

It should also be noted that in the past (on both side of the political spectrum) there have been studies and reports prepared, none of which supported an overall ban or moratoriam on fracking in the NT; would draw your attention to Section 5 Paragraph 1 of the subject report, which notes:

“The development and regulation of the onshore unconventional gas industry and, in particular, hydraulic fracturing, is a highly controversial matter in the Northern Territory, as it is elsewhere in Australia and the world. The last three Northern Territory governments have commissioned reviews and inquiries into the onshore petroleum industry to address the community’s concerns in respect of the industry.”

Recent reports were:
    - the 2011 Hunter Report (Labor)
    - the 2014 Hawke Report (Country Liberals)
    - the 2015 Hawke Report (Country Liberals)
    - the 2016 Hunter Report (Country Liberals)
    Last edited by O&GInvestor: 21/02/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.004(7.55%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.1¢ 4.9¢ $38.74K 782.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 333765 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 299892 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.