copperroad,"All of the largest so called ‘for the workers’...

1. 34,689 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 192
    copperroad,

"All of the largest so called ‘for the workers’ political parties normally end up enslaving their workers. China, Russia, Hitler and endless others like Venezuela. I’m not saying we are going to go this bad other than to say this is how it starts throughout history."

China has a lot of people, but Russia and Venezuela with their enormous resource wealth have no excuse for subjugating their people.

Germany?

Two World Wars and an "Invitation Only" Home Invasion ................. yeh well some never learn .................... and they had Industrial Might and Knowhow that could have dominated the Western World...................... talk about "up there for thinking and down their for dancing".

Ever wondered why the USA grew to being a World Powerhouse in many fields?

Well one but not all of the answers is that when the US voted for a National Language after the War Of Independence, German as a language only lost by one vote.

The USA is full of people that descended from Germans with some get-up and go (that's why they were there and not back in Father Land)................... They were not the type of people that just wanted to sit around hating others for having something.

Still, times are even changing in the USofA.

"I want never gets".................... perhaps our Haters World wide need to have a re-think (yeh, tell me I'm dreaming).

MI

NB There are also many descendants of Swedes and Danes in sizable numbers (Swedes and Danes .... a bit of a mix of the Northern Germanic Tribes as well)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.