NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

the scramble is on, page-24

1. 1,002 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Possibly, Olive Blossom ... but it wouldn't take much buying interest to counteract the sell qtys that have been dropping the SP lower at the end of recent trading days.

Unfortunately ( even though I am heavily invested in Nkwe and try to see the positives wherever I can ), it seems at the moment there is virtually no-one that thinks it is worth punting on Nkwe with something even half resembling significant coin ... despite what appear to be bargain basement prices.

Surely, if there is even just a reasonable chance of Nkwe coming good in the near to medium future, there should be people ( especially those in the know ) willing to put up a few bucks right now.

Maybe the European crisis has spooked a lot of potential speccy stock investors away until things improve over there ... but I really don't think that would explain the apparent total lack of interest in Nkwe.

I've got to admit that this has got me quite concerned ... I'm still holding and waiting and hoping, but would love to see a sign of confidence by someone ( anyone ! ) in the market quite soon.

Sorry to sound like a whinger, but this stock is sorely testing the long termers like myself.

I'm still a believer ... I think.

Wayne

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.