NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

the scramble is on, page-4

1. 7,746 Posts.
    Honestly can't remember. Just too many posts the last few days and it may have been on the moderated thread. But IF I remember correctly it may have been a post by BG (maybe he can repost) and it outlined some of the assupmtions from the BFS including the 'generous' price of PGM used and the risk/discount rate of only 8%.

Also outlined the longer payback period of 5years, but pointed out that once the project reached steady state output, the payback period was a much more acceptable 3years.

Also the long mine life justified the project.

Obviously the numbers in the BFs did disappoint(look at the sp), that's the only reason I question why you haven't grouped us in the marginal category.

Mines are being closed AFTER capex has been invested. We still haven't speant the capex. And we haven't found an investor to fund that capex yet.

Our numbers were good. But not great. We shouldn't talk them up too much. Their are obviously reasons for it. Start small to keep capex minimal. Start with farms that aren't under scrutiny and don't require payments to IGC.

Guess we will know more in a month.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.