LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

The annual report will certainly be a good consolidated look at...

1. 168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 193
    The annual report will certainly be a good consolidated look at where the business is at and with a longer term view. The annual will probably hit the radar of some larger investors/institutions.

The quarterly figures will give us good insight and clarity into how much impact covid has actually had on LVT.

The Jan - Mar Q3 ARR figures were pretty solid, even despite the one-off removal of $4.4m ARR from the N3 contracts. LVT purposely reported customer numbers as reassurance to investors. They also detailed their expenditure reduction plan.

I would think they'd want to update investors on all of these. That reassurance to investors is critical right now as businesses re-emerge out of the covid crisis.

If there's any significant change in customer numbers due to covid, good or not so good, I'm sure they'll announce it. They usually highlight new customer contracts for the quarter. There's never a name or value attached, but in general a good indicator of the types of companies that are becoming new customers. I would hope to see more health and government related customers, as you know they'll be sticky long term customers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.