LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

The second=golden phase for LVT, page-36

1. 1,187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 526
    Can anyone explain to me why the shareprice is so low despite recurring revenue growth?

Is it because of the cash burn, or does it have to do with a large number of shares outstanding and simply not large institutional interest as of this point?
    My opinion -

- Market is cautious after unemployment has skyrocketed and Prime Minister has announced country is in a recession
    - Livetiles have announced they are moving towards break-even and have backed up a couple of good quarters/limited spending however market wants results. They want to see what breakeven looks like.
    - Livetiles has announced they are taking advantage of a massive opportunity COVID has provided to them. There has been no data to show how this has led to sales as yet. Hopefully, June will shed more light on this.
    - Livetiles, whether you see it that way or not, is still deemed a risky investment. Insto funds are less likely to 'gamble' their clients' portfolio on a risk stock especially in this climate. Personally I feel for Livetiles to start winning the lions share of the insto investment, we need to derisk through break-even and continued growth, open up existing markets further and show more of a pathway to growth.

Do your own research

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.