MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

the secret prospector, page-7

1. 6,718 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 281
    you are right i reckon, Banjo, as i did visit Woods Point several months ago & i am pretty sure that the Maxwells ore was stockpiled on the right hand side - where the ore is being scooped up from in the Utube thing.

also, i stand to be corrected here, but i am also pretty sure that the Maxwells ore has a different colouration to it, which enables the crew to distinguish what ore is from what zone i.e. Dickenson's versus Maxwell's.

if that is all correct about the co. loading the plant with what would be higher grade developmental Maxwells ore then maybe an announcement is due early january.

-------

also having J.P. Morgan appear on the MCO register is a curiousity. i am pretty sure they appeared on the IGR registery a few weeks back, whereupon the sp reversed from 65c down to 52c...... and now is close to 80c. maybe the Morgue have something to do with the sp weakness this week (all speculation) ??? if true then they may be trying to shake the tree so to speak before buying more over the coming weeks. (a theory - no more than a theory at this stage).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.