LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

The security of Mali and Goulamina, page-33

1. 1,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1832
    I believe you are getting a lot of push back from holders as there has been dozens and dozens of similar threads made over the life of BGS/MML/FFX/LLL that are written to discourage / troll holders / potential new sh.

I think your thread is a little more contradictive than you perhaps realise. You appear to be trying to highlight terrorism in Mali yet I believe try to distance LLL from it stating it’s essentially a non issue because it’s 5.5 hours away… or maybe you are seeing it as an increased issue because it’s only 5.5hrs away? Would a mine site in Swan Hill Victoria automatically become under particular threat if Melbourne CBD had a territory attack? I’m not too sure….

I personally have always found your posts a little confusing as I remember you have, on many occasions, posted plenty of times about specific geopolitical risks/events including terrorism however in other posts appearing to be still bullish on the stock. I understand being informed, but it’s making your position confusing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.