IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

No problem at all agent. I gather with your constant negative...

1. 281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    No problem at all agent. I gather with your constant negative attitude and inability to adapt to a world where things like "selfies" are becoming quite prevalent (1 million+ taken per day) that you're probably often being called it.

Im completely aware that this product won't be everyone's cup of tea. The best thing is that it doesn't have to be. What's a few hundred thousand sales between friends

This will be a buzz product and a great kick start for IOT however there is a much bigger picture growing here that most if not all who frequent this thread are aware of. Narrow minded people who spend their time trolling a thread however must miss so many opportunities and waste so much of their time that it's hard for people like me to even comprehend why they bother..

Oh and as for you saying if you had some friends you wouldn't need to take selfies I apologise but I don't have any friends that will follow me around up to 25m in the air capturing some of the beautiful surroundings that I'll luckily be able to visit now that I've made a small fortune off spending my time positively, researching and Investing in a stock such as IOT. You wanker.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.