SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

The 'sell' and 'not held', page-25

1. 2,251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    I have had people questioning my motives for some time, pretty tedious. Here's some questions back.
    Why do you think sentiment toward SGH is negative? I think a sell or a not held position is a balanced point of view on the basis of available facts which we could discuss.
    It's the unanimous view of most commentators and the company itself effectively through it's recapitalisation and negative equity announcements.
    I buy exclusively companies which the market believes are in trouble. I saw SGH in early 2015 started with a google search found Daniel Yu.
    Skeptical of the claims in bold and motives but thought there's enough I don't know to wait.
    Was it wrong to express concerns to others and try to prevent what has happened here, to speculate on the cause of failure and analyse the mechanism?
    It's literally my business to understand why companies fail, to avoid it myself.
    My retort to your question is why have there been so many bag holders, warren buffetts all the way down. It seems like nothing I may have said would have got through?
    In my book failure is no shame as long as you give it your 100% best crack which I did. Hope y'all get some money back out of this thing.
    My mistake was trying to get through to holders, needless to say I won't repeat that.
    Just stick to Alderlaneeggs and bag holder quotes for laughs and let them take the arrows in the butt from aggrieved bag holders and inept executives.
    Last edited by croasian: 07/03/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.