SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

The 'sell' and 'not held', page-28

1. 84 Posts.
    I think every company on the asx would have negative sentiment from someone or some company. For SGH it's negative for a combined number of reasons which have been made obvious throughout this forum but I don't believe it's dead because i think the money lost in the aquisition can be paid back. The company has showed over many years it can be profitable and whilst today's world is a little more competitive in this field I don't think there is enough competition to force sgh into regular negative earnings.

To your other question, I can't answer for everyone because I'm sure every "bag holder or buffet" has a different reason for buying when they did (charts, formal advice, informal advice, friend works there, friend got fired from there, day trade, long term investment, hope of getting rich, the list is basically endless...) And for many it has proven to be a bad time to buy - but NO ONE 100% knows when the ideal time is (if there is one in this case) so I guess broadly they have not listened because they believed when they bought it was close to a good time and like me they obviously think it will recover.

I haven't read many of your past posts so it's hard for me to gauge your reliability, however I will keep an open mind for you.

I currently will not take your advice to sell though because I am prepared to hold for a very long time and believe that it can recover over that time based on ALL of the past company earnings. IF it is supported by banks now and in the future I think this will prove to be a huge money earner from where the current share price sits.

I'm not here to convince people to buy or sell sgh. Dyor. It does seem however many of the sell and not held people on here are wording their messages with intent to convince - and in voosts case he/she openly admits to being here for entertainment. Which I'm not interested in as I'm here to read and share info in hopefully a non biased way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.