SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

The 'sell' and 'not held', page-51

1. 12,281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    Indeed everyone that upramps with hope is not really doing anyone a service - least of all themselves....
    In reality the SP will go exactly where it deserves to- the markets value these things not posts on HC -

The best use of these threads is to analyse and work as a team to try to establish- the most likely scenario-  
    Facts are all that matter- not emotions...

To the hope camp - if you survive it could be a really long road- If you have chosen that path - well it is not cool to try to convince any one that it is the only way- or your right-

@Grant62 @walkingeagle @Nick Miller there are a handful of others ---
    That know what they are talking about- the rest of you are just NOISE- drowning out the voices of those that have any idea- and indeed the experience to really put together numbers and research about the who's who of everyone that is involved- indeed impressive-

All this garbage about the conspiracy of the non holder- I think the reality is really dawning on some that the non holders are just trying to asses the mess and stick to the facts - whilst the peanut gallery throws rotten tomatoes-

There are a few ex holders that have lost a TON of money so just let them vent - I would not begrudge their knowledge either @jimk3758 has indeed paid for the right...among others
    And as I have typed this message in the hope that those that have no real clue will be quiet - I see a new wave of posters with 5- 15 posts joining this childish argument- these are probably people that have bought in for a punt adding to the noise and confusion- all thinking about their own small? new positions- OH DEAR.... more chaos

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.