SAE 3.45% 14.0¢ salinas energy limited

It is a great opportunity to increase holdings - however I'm now...

1. 2,988 Posts.
    It is a great opportunity to increase holdings - however I'm now fully invested and to buy SAE would mean selling other stocks into a market with no buyers. For some of my stocks I would wipe out the entire buy depth down to $0.001 and still have half my stock to sell so I just can't raise any cash without taking a huge loss on the sales.

Oh well - I'll just have to hang onto what I have and hope some cash comes my way to pick up more while it is down.

Similar story with CVN - similar discount to true value of about 60-80% (ie worth 3-5 times the current SP - depending on whose valuation you read) - both solid producers with prospects for further upgrades - both gained little as oil more than doubled from $60 to over $140/barrel but have lost around 50% as the price of oil has given back 25% of recent gains! Both a great example of how the "collective wisdom" (more like blind herd mentality!!) of the market doesn't always get it right!

viva the days when SAE reaches it's true value of $1.55 (or more as value is likely to be upgraded with time).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.