SAE 3.45% 14.0¢ salinas energy limited

I think a few larger sellers getting out of cvn has driven it...

1. 347 Posts.
    I think a few larger sellers getting out of cvn has driven it down as well irynka - both cheap... imo.

For anyone that has been following the SAE buyback - I would be interested to know of the legalities or otherwise of buying back a large chunk directly from Oceanic.... when they began their selling the price was in the low 40's.... maybe a stupid question - could Salinas have organised an off-market cross-trade or whatever and just bought them directly at a discounted price - say 36c at the time to allow Oceanic to get out without the ensuing slaughter of the share price????

This could have placed a better floor on the SP and also stopped the weaker animals in the herd from also selling out as they watched the decline.

The share buy-back still has 9 million left to buy so if there was anybody else looking to offload a larger holding, (but why would you at rock bottom prices???), I would like to see SAE just buy them directly off market, if there was nothing to stop them doing it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.