GRR 0.00% 25.0¢ grange resources limited.

the seller keeps selling, page-4

1. 137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    I'm not trying to help Rotten Ruler with his thinly veiled attempts to downramp, but I have to say it looks like somebody is determined to bring the SP down to 20c. I don't think the sellers (whoever they are) really want to sell, but are more so trying to suppress the SP on low volume until nature takes its course and impatience or fear get the better of some holders and they sell down to the 20c mark. The current economic environment is favorable to this such situation and the company isn't doing all it can to stop what's going on by keeping people guessing about production, sales, costs and profit margins. Basically the CEO is a puppet for the major shareholder and they don't care whether GRR SP is 1c or $1, it effects them and their plans little, so I don't think we should expect management to change the status quo and start to keep us any better informed in the short term, they will only release the bare minimum of information necessary to comply. Maybe a speculative buy @ 20.5c?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $289.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 25.5¢ 24.5¢ $420.9K 1.680M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 245437 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 70114 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.