AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

Just spoke to IanHe has been away for the last 4weeks that's why...

1. 213 Posts.
    Just spoke to Ian

He has been away for the last 4weeks that's why no anns but he said in the next 48hrs an update on mine and some drilling results to be released as soon as possible.

As Brad said
    Thing progressing on budget but the start up may be as late as DEC if weather condition are crap but a likely start is NOV weather being good.
    Only thing not on site is the Motor as that is sitting in Newcastle so what Melua has been saying is WRONG.

Hear are his responses to other questions

Toronto listing still on the agenda as they are continually asked to list on the TSX but they want to get it right because a couple OZ company's have made a mess of it,
    When they do list AGM will be the largest ni stock on the TSX.

Melba Flats
    Ian said has huge potential he was very positive about Melba.
    The ore will be milled at either at Renison or Hellyer
    Currently drilling and some results could be released in qtr.

His successor
    He said that his replacement is one off the to men in his field and that he was targeted by Ian for the job
    He is hoping that person will be named in the quarterly.
    But he said his current employee are not happy and there could be issues that prevent them from naming him then.
    Ian did say he can understand why they are unhappy as he is a gem.

Nickel
    He is not concerned with the current ni price as june and july are historically soft and he thinks the ni price has held pretty well so he sees that at a positive for the ni price moving forward.
    Remember they are making money anything over $10 ton.

Baillieu Ray Chantry
    Bit of a long story here but to cut a long story short he may not be happy that Ian didn't tell him he was reducing his roll at agm before he told others.

Some time you need reassuring and i now feel reassured.

This time of year i think its best to just turn your computer off

dewy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.