KAR 0.28% $1.81 karoon energy ltd

the sellers are the buyers, page-4

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    I follow carefully all movements this afternoon and aside of breaks some "stop losses" like several other times happens I could see some "Manouvre" action.

Very difficult describe but in simple terms you must imagine you have 100 dollars and all initial buys and sells add all together is less than 20. (1 per 5)

That gives to the 100 holder one amazing capability to manouvre buys and sells..at some moments forcing up, in some forcing down.(making money both sides)

You can't do that with Rio or CBA but minor stocks and mostly in some days like today where the trend is down and "no reasons" for down .. its a lucky day to that guys..

I don't give advise but my life experience shows the best is not fight against their trend.. just try to follow and repeat the movement... they sell you sell,they buy you buy,,

Obviously have zero reason for this level of sell today.

No bad new, the company is exactly the same like was yesterday, and with a huge number of places to drill and one clear schedule for,,,

The chances (I know that statistic doesn't work perfectly here) but still the share can drop to 3 ? (25% retracemenet should be crazy..) but in other hand can easily go to 8 (100% up). Sound 3 yes and 1 no.

Also with so good number of places to drill should be very bad luck(and of course its possible)that none of them has gas.
    lets be 50/50%,ok ?

If just half came positive do you really believe the share will stay at 4 ? Just half ..

That is the reason why I bought and I'm still buying absolutely concient of the risks,but also the upside chances..

The people that sold today (means the balance of the day is less shares)defenetevely must ask to themselves...

Why I bought and what happens today that make change my mind ?

If you had no any inside information, or if you are not a clarevoyant.. well mate,,, I sincerelly believe you made a bad decision..

Good night everybody lets rest because tomorrow another day..

(better one KAR in hands than 2 Rio.. At least one have hope)

Norbert

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.81
Change
-0.005(0.28%)
Mkt cap ! $1.450B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.83 $1.87 $1.81 $9.870M 5.394M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 30367 $1.81

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.82 93140 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.