BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

I share the frustration but concur that a little patience and...

1. 239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I share the frustration but concur that a little patience and time must be afforded the new CEO.

I would imagine that aspects such as the repeatedly mentioned "fiscal cliff" play a little role in the lack of liquidity our stock is currently experiencing.
    Everybody agrees that in order to reduce the US govt deficit, a combination of higher taxes and govt cutbacks is required and must be agreed before January 1.

Health cuts are where the Republicans are wanting to see significant cost savings.... so there isn't likely to be too many sophisticated investors (or punters) looking to dig deep into their pockets on companies in this sector - even less so, the small end of town.

I would imagine that once 2012 is over and once clarity is restored - unless the kiss of death has been applied (unlikely) - then new investors will be more open to this company and we will see improved liquidity.

It is Richard's job to get out there and sell this company. he cannot do a worse job than Peter. And I also hope he starts to set up meetings with Daiichi to get the LANI ROW agreements lined up before we get too far through 2013.
    There is a lot to do and there's a lot to look forward to.

After 2 years of repeated f-ups and poor leadership, I am hoping for significant share price growth in 2013.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.