RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Does anyone know the total market cap of Lundin controlled...

1. 53 Posts.
    Does anyone know the total market cap of Lundin controlled comp's compared to AOI?

Would this only represent risking less than 5< of his worth for possible massive payoff?

I don't know but just because Lundin involved hardly confident he's backing this one all the way. Same with Sir Sam.

Theres over 7000 on the registar, only 300-400 holders looking at HC, Top 40 apparantly staying steady. Is there any credence in the fact that over the last six months more traders are smarter than 20 odd traders.

Careful putting info up not publically announced, where'd Showman get to? Where did the info about Forrestania come from, (news service). Surely that is potentially price sensitive, they supposedly used holders money to purcahse an asset, a drill, and venturing to new project, yet no announcement.

View resources (VRE)? Pete's our man if he can't do it..

The multimillion Q though is can the oil flow bringing in cash before Puntland/Somalia becomes stable? Given at the moment we can hardly even guess. Might be more pressing issues on the Somalia/Puntland agenda, like food, shelter and 500year+ religious war atm than honouring an agreement.

Might be good opportunity to realise capital loss before tax time offsetting other gains, the old out and in.

If a poster was trying to accumulate I'd reckon they would rather raise capital rather than scare a few hundred holders. If they were accumulating how much to you need to crack the top 40? Hardly worth the effort, unless of course you could not raise the capital? Why would you not be able to raise capital to purchase more RRS?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.